Have you ever wondered How to Transfer Videos From PC to iPhone? If you are using an iOS device for a long time, then you know that you cannot simply copy and paste a video from your Windows PC to iPhone. But there are so many ways to transfer videos from PC to iPhone. Apple has recently launched new iPhones including new iPhone 8 and iPhone X with a new design and look. With full edge display, it is an awesome experience to watch HD movies on iPhone.
Watching a movie with iPhone X or iPhone 7/7 Plus throughout the journey sounds great. Lots of men and women wish to move pictures, TV Shows, and other movies on their computer to iPhone to enjoy these videos without the restriction of time and location. The question is how to transfer videos from PC to iPhone.
Transfer Videos From PC to iPhone
As we all know that iTunes is one of the most trusted sources to purchase and watch videos on iPhone. However, you might have videos on your computer, and you wish to move them to your Camera Roll. Like Android, we cannot simply connect your phone and copy videos. In case of iOS devices, you will need iTunes. You have to download and install iTunes on your Windows PC.
It is possible to sync videos to iPhone via iTunes. However, it would be annoying if iTunes keeps popping up a message that stating that the delete of older videos that come from other iTunes library will be deleted first. FonePaw iOS Transport is much easy and convenient. There’s absolutely no size restriction, and you can move new videos from pc to iPhone without having to delete the older ones. This permits you to move videos/movies from pc to iPhone without using iTunes. It will automatically convert the incompatible video files into the formats that are compatible with your iPhone.
Method 1: Transfer videos using Wondershare TunesGo
- Step 1: First of all, download and install Wondershare TunesGo on your PC.
- Step 2: Open Wondershare TunesGo on your PC.
- Step 3: Connect iPhone to PC via USB cable.
- Step 4: Click on Videos > Movies > Select Music Videos, TV Shows, Podcasts and etc.
- Step 5: Select the video types that you want to copy > Click on Add button and click on Add Folder or Add files option.
- Step 6: You can browse or drag them to the program window.
- Step 7: Once you drop or select, the files will be added to your iPhone.
That is how you can transfer videos from PC to iPhone with the help of Wondershare TunesGo. There is no need to learn anything. The tool is very easy to understand and use.
Method 2: Move Videos from Computer to iPhone with iTunes
- Download and install iTunes on your Windows Computer.
- Open iTunes.
- Click “File” in top left corner > Choose either “Add File to Library” or “Add Folder to Library” to add videos to iTunes.
- Conenct your iPhone via USB cable and click on iPhone icon.
- Click Movies under Settings on the left sidebar > check “Sync Movies“.
- Select which video you want to copy from your PC to iPhone or you can also select “Automatically include movies” to allow iTunes to select all videos.
- After that, click “Apply” and then iTunes will then start transferring videos to your iPhone automatically.
Method 3: Move Videos from Windows PC to iPhone directly
- First connect your iPhone with Windows PC and download all required drivers.
- Then unlock your iPhone and click on Trust this computer.
- Now you can see iPhone drive in My Computer.
- Copy and paste videos or Pictures to that drive and enjoy.
It has been some time since Apple released iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 7 and iPhone 8, and iPhone X will come out shortly. Lots of individuals have bought one or even two by now. iTunes is seen as the most familiar means to sync audio and other media files to iPhone 6/7/8/X. If you want to copy only videos, then it is very simple, but for advanced file management, you will need a tool like iTunes. Consider whether you wish to delete or erase the previous photos. You want to import all your iPhone photos and videos, simply. It is possible to also right-click on the movie file icon and choose this choice.
You may need to register for the iClould service in case you have never used it before. Nearly every phone has a choice to bring a Gmail account and sync your contact info. Your phone may crash, or you might have to restore this, and this will allow you to drop all your data on the telephone. Several folders are found, like, etc.. The Tools for the Job to commence recording your iPad, there are a variety of elements you have to acquire ready. At this stage, you have quite a few of alternatives.
Thanks for reading this article.
For any questions, comment below.