Have you ever wondered How to Transfer Videos From PC to iPhone? If you are using an iOS device for a long time, then you know that you cannot simply copy and paste a video from your Windows PC to iPhone. But there are so many ways to transfer videos from PC to iPhone. Apple has recently launched new iPhones including new iPhone 8 and iPhone X with a new design and look. With full edge display, it is an awesome experience to watch HD movies on iPhone.
Watching a movie with iPhone X or iPhone 7/7 Plus throughout the journey sounds great. Lots of men and women wish to move pictures, TV Shows, and other movies on their computer to iPhone to enjoy these videos without the restriction of time and location. The question is how to transfer videos from PC to iPhone.
Recommended: Use iMessage On Windows PC
Transfer Videos From PC to iPhone
As we all know that iTunes is one of the most trusted sources to purchase and watch videos on iPhone. However, you might have videos on your computer, and you wish to move them to your Camera Roll. Like Android, we cannot simply connect your phone and copy videos. In case of iOS devices, you will need iTunes. You have to download and install iTunes on your Windows PC.
It is possible to sync videos to iPhone via iTunes. However, it would be annoying if iTunes keeps popping up a message that stating that the delete of older videos that come from other iTunes library will be deleted first. FonePaw iOS Transport is much easy and convenient. It will automatically convert the incompatible video files into the formats that are compatible with your iPhone.
Method 1: Transfer videos using Wondershare TunesGo
- Step 1: First of all, download and install Wondershare TunesGo on your PC.
- Step 2: Open Wondershare TunesGo on your PC.
- Step 3: Connect iPhone to PC via USB cable.
- Step 4: Click on Videos > Movies > Select Music Videos, TV Shows, Podcasts and etc.
- Step 5: Select the video types that you want to copy > Click on Add button and click on Add Folder or Add files option.
- Step 6: You can browse or drag them to the program window.
- Step 7: Once you drop or select, the files will be added to your iPhone.
That is how you can transfer videos from PC to iPhone with the help of Wondershare TunesGo. There is no need to learn anything. The tool is very easy to understand and use.
Method 2: Move Videos from Computer to iPhone with iTunes
- Download and install iTunes on your Windows Computer.
- Open iTunes.
- Click “File” in the top left corner > Choose either “Add File to Library” or “Add Folder to Library” to add videos to iTunes.
- Connect your iPhone via USB cable and click on iPhone icon.
- Click Movies under Settings on the left sidebar > check “Sync Movies“.
- Select which video you want to copy from your PC to iPhone or you can also select “Automatically include movies” to allow iTunes to select all videos.
- After that, click “Apply” and then iTunes will then start transferring videos to your iPhone automatically.
Method 3: Move Videos from Windows PC to iPhone directly
- First, connect your iPhone to Windows PC and download all required drivers.
- Then unlock your iPhone and click on Trust this computer.
- Now you can see iPhone drive in My Computer.
- Copy and paste videos or Pictures to that drive and enjoy.
If you want to copy only videos, then it is very simple, but for advanced file management, you will need a tool like iTunes. Consider whether you wish to delete or erase the previous photos. You want to import all your iPhone photos and videos, simply.
Thanks for reading this article.
For any questions, comment below.