It’s possible to Record and share videos with your team even if you are using your iPad or iPhone. Yes, you can Record iPad screen on PC also. The video might have been compressed with a codec that isn’t supported by the computer. Capturing video is simpler than ever, and tools like Camtasia and iMovie are readily available to help you perfect your final clip. If you want to record your iPhone or iPad screen on your PC, then this how to Record iPhone screen guide will help you.
With Camtasia, you can capture your Mac or Windows whole screen or only a window or region. The screen will switch and you can begin recording. Decide whether you wish to record the complete screen or an area you specify. Recording iPhone or iPad screen is very easy nowadays. Click the stop button when you wish to quit recording. Press the red record button, or you’re able to set your settings before recording.
How to Record iPhone screen on PC
There are so many 3rd party tools available that allow users to record their iPhone or iPad screen on PC or Mac. Apple has made it easy to take a screenshot of all its iOS devices, simply push the home and sleep/wake button. But it is not simple to capture a video of your iPad’s display. If you are device is Jailbreaked then you can use some apps that allow you to record your screen.
Also Read: How To Fix IPhone X Call Failed Issue
In case you’ve got a Mac or PC, that you likely do, then you’re in luck. There are lots of programs allow users to record your iPhone or iPad screen.
Screen recording on iOS 11 can be done via the Control Center. Go to Settings > Control Center, and click the green plus sign to add it to your Control Center icons. Swipe up Control Center > click the Screen Recording icon.
Method 1: Using QuickTime Player
QuickTime Player is a default media player for Mac users. You can also record Mac screen using QuickTime Player, and now you can also record your iPhone or iPad screen on Mac.
1. Open QuickTime Player and then go to File > New Movie Recording.
2. Click on the arrow icon, located next to the record button and then select iPhone. Make sure that iPhone is connected.
3. Click on the red record button to record iPhone screen.
Record iPad screen
This tool is best for iPad Screen recording.
Method 2: X-Mirage
X-Mirage is another 3rd party tool that you can use to capture your screen. The app is available for both Windows and Mac.
1. Open Control center > click on AirPlay Mirroring. Now it will show a list of devices. Then select X-Mirage.
2. Hover the cursor over the Mirrored window on your computer < find record button and click on it. Press the same to stop recording.
Method 3: Reflector 2
Reflector 2 is another 3rd party tool used for iPhone or iPad screen recording.
1. Download and install Reflector 2 > open it.
2. Connect a device to your computer using AirPlay. Once connected, you need to hover the cursor over the mirrored screen to view the record button > then start recording.
4. Click the record button to stop recording.
Thank You for reading this article on How to Record iPhone screen on PC. Comment below if you need any help.